AlpGov workshop »NETWORKING FOR ECOLOGICAL CONNECTIVITY AND GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE« is planned for the 19TH OF SEPTEMBER 2017 (KOPER, SLOVENIA) and you are kindly invited to join us.
Draft Program (9:00 – 18:00):
* Deepening the UNDERSTANDING OF THE ECOLOGICAL CONNECTIVITY AND GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE CONCEPTS
* Cross-sectoral planning, spatial planning, multi-functionality of land, connecting valleys and mountains …
WORKING IN GROUPS (draft):
* Concepts of ecological connectivity and green infrastructure within strategic spatial planning
* Ecological connectivity in the Alpine region
* Ecosystem Services and Ecological Connectivity
IMPLEMENTATION INITIATIVES MARKET (challenges, possible solutions,
potential project partners)
Visit to Nature reserve Škocjanski zatok (optional)
Workshop and discussion will be moderated by different experts from Alpine region (tbc).